VIDEO> Calvin Wan X ThunderDrift/Graphtech/Fatlace

Calvin @ Thunder Drift from iPhilms on Vimeo.

I brought my Falken FD3S RX-7 out to Thunderhill Raceway with the Fatlace / 360 Video / Graphtech crew this past Tuesday, right after I got back from FD Seattle. ThunderDrift set up a full-track drift day, which does not happen too often at Thunderhill, because the tracks get so busy throughout the year.

I love taking advantage of these relaxing drift events to enjoy my cars and to get in extra seat time with some friends. This track has some of the most amazing rhythm sections and variety of corners that makes it super fun to drift on – you can connect turns 2 through 7 as well as many other sections of the track.

My boy Phil Velasco from 360 VideoMagazine brought out some pretty fancy gear to get some of these unique camera angles. Check it out… it’s like the drifting version of a skate video.

::Calvin Wan

Calvin Wan
360 VM
iPhilms
ThunderDrift
Fatlace
GTstickers | Graphtech Signworks, Daly City CA

17 Responses to “VIDEO> Calvin Wan X ThunderDrift/Graphtech/Fatlace”

1. [...] This post was Twitted by kidyosh [...]

2. Erocker says:

Was that Mos Def? Dope video!

3. Cornfed says:

This is the reason why i hate motormavens cuz of the sick @ss videos u put on keep it up

4. Delia Wise says:

Yeah its Mos Def and the Ruler.. Auditorium
    Sick Video.

5. It’s Mos Def and Slick Rick.

6. Jonnie Fraz says:

Very nice!! Keep up the great work!

7. yup. Slick Rick the Ruler. His oldschool nickname from like 1986.

8. Revgasm_Josh says:

word up on the footy fellaz

9. Delia Wise says:

I always just called him the ruler lol
    Why is Calvin Wan not in FD this year? Or is he and I am just stupid?

10. Slick Rick, Rick The Ruler, MC Ricky D who cares. lol

Delia you’re just stoopid…lol

11. scott t says:

Delia: CW is running FD this year…Falken s15.

12. damn, Dax I have a newfound respect for you since you said MC Ricky D.

i’m sure Delia wants to kick your ass though. haha

13. Delia Wise says:

Dax and I have an understanding.. and i appreciate his rude sarcasm. it keeps me in check ^^

14. ThunderDrift says:

yeah man, he REALLY IS the black clark gable of the rap bizz…

SICK video man, can’t wait to have you shooting up here.

-G

15. Loved the music! And the venue of course. As a sprint car guy [original drifting] love to see what can be done on dry pavement [ especially thunderhill pavement] by a talented car control expert. Keep drifting at the Hill and consider dirt track sprint car racing without a wing. You’ll love that as much as I love your drifting at Thunderhill!

16. Hi David!

Great to see you posting on the site! We’d love to do stuff with you and Thunderhill in the future – the track looks awesome! (I haven’t even been there yet. Sad, I know…)

17. eslam fawzy says:

hey i like the video and the music & i want to know the name of this song plz