WEBMINING> Super Fresh with BBS Mesh

Brandon Nero’s ’04 Jetta GLI from wagenwerks on Vimeo.

When I’m bored at work, I constantly listen to MP3s and surf the web. The other day, I decided to look at Volkswagen related videos because I was interested in finding more cars that looked similar to my friend Zach’s Well Dunn Passat.

I stumbled across this older video fromĀ Wagenwerks Productions, that featured a Volkswagen Jetta GLI owned by a guy named Brandon Nero. I think this video is sick – the music went well with the feel of the video. The Jetta is so simple and clean, yet it’s so aggressive! I gotta hand it to Brandon Nero, he made one dope looking Jetta! I obviously love the car’s super low stance, and the fitment of the BBS mesh wheels? Perfect.

While replaying the video about 4-5 times, I read the comments on the Wagenwerks Vimeo account and saw that they used roller blades to get all the moving camera shots! No fancy rigs or easy dollies used here! I can go on for days about how good this video is, but I think I’ll just shut up and let you watch. Awesome, right?

:: Yoshi Shindo

Wagenwerks
Well Dunn Passat on MOTORMAVENS

8 Responses to “WEBMINING> Super Fresh with BBS Mesh”

1. Muzaffar says:

Wagenwerks have always made awesome videos, and this one is no different! Bought their Worthersee Tour 2009 DVD and I have to say it was well worth the money. Can’t wait to see what they will do on AWOL:

2. Tatiana says:

Super well-done video. The video itself went really well with the car. Clean, simple, nothing to aggro. I’ve come to almost expect obnoxious burnouts and BMXers or skateboarders to be in car vids these days, haha! The car looks awesome. Beautifully lowered. Couldn’t fit a fart in the fender gap with a straw. But I do think the offset is just a tiny bit too aggressive on a FWD car.

3. Ring Runner says:

I don’t normally care about Jettas, but this one looks pretty nice! These guys did a great job with the video, and Brandon did a great job building the car!

4. anth says:

Wagenwerks make THE BEST video’s. The first time I saw one of their clips it absolutely blew my mind.

5. chippeRX7 says:

This jetta is absolutely perfect. Stance, fitment, style . . . awesome video.
    I NEED those wheels!

6. Bryson Sowler says:

If anyone is wondering on the wheel specs, they are BBS RS’s in 17×8.5 and 17×10 with unknown et’s
    they are wrapped in falken 512′s 205/45/17

7. Assubssix says:

Hi Guys, i would just like to make an say hi to all the people at http://www.motormavens.com

Thank you for keeping us updated on all the car events. I really appreciate it and discover all of the info which is really useful.

Superb post, I found your site via Google. I bookmarked your site for future, thanks.

8. Jeff says:

rubbin and scrapin all day