VIDEO> JDM Allstars – Wembley Stadium!

Drifting: JDM Allstars Wembley 2010 Film – 1080p from JDM Allstars on Vimeo.

I’m on holiday at the moment so I gotta be quick but I couldn’t resist posting this newly released collab video from Al Clark and Josh Allen.

Filmed at the Round 4 Wembley Stadium round in August, this film features some truly stunning shots and, in my opinion, is one of the best JDM Allstars videos yet. Wembley was probably my favourite drift event this year and this video brings back some damn good memories. Almost makes me miss it!

Keep an eye out for the full Silverstone final round video soon!

:: Daniel Bridle

14 Responses to “VIDEO> JDM Allstars – Wembley Stadium!”

1. Braudiel says:

dat sh*t hot n da song 2 where can i find da song

2. Michael says:

That slo-mo entrance at 1:25 was rad! That was pretty sick how the video jumped back and forth between low contrast to normal. Legit.

3. Joe Ayala says:

4. Very cool video guys – really enjoyed it. I love how they get the camera car out on track and have the drifters follow on from them.

5. Josh Allen says:

“As always, another dope vid from Josh. Loved how the contour footage got the majority of the film.”

We owe a lot to contour for their help this year, they have changed the way we look at filming completely and we have far from fulfilled their potential yet so next year will be very exciting as we have the opportunity to play with them now over the winter.

And thanks for the love Joe! I still can’t quite get my head around your tilt shift vid that stuff is too crazy for my brain to handle.

“I love how they get the camera car out on track and have the drifters follow on from them.”

=D it’s not really their choice we just do it and if they can keep up then we get the shot, far from easy though, helps that Al is a very good driver so I can have faith that we aren’t going to crash and die so I can concentrate on getting the shot and trying to prevent the camera falling off the car when we go round corners.

6. Ray says:

awesome vid. anyone know what song that is?

7. The video is more than cool and the soundtrack is awesome!

The main song is a remix of Prituri se planinata sung by Stefka Sabotinova, the original (bulgarian folklore) is on a different level, as well part of The Magic Of The Bulgarian Voices.

8. lksadfjla;s says:

fuckin dope ass song!

9. califa holmes says:

dope video, the remix is by nit grit, who i believe is from San Jose

10. GeoS says:

Take a look what is coming soon:

11. Braudiel says:

who did da remix if some1 have reply da link please

12. Braudiel says:

i found da link for da song but i think u gotta pay for da song try and see guys http://nitgrit.bandcamp.com/track/prituri-se-planinata-by-stellamara-nit-grit-remix